The safety and well-being of our guests, owners, employees and colleagues is always our top priority.
Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The well-being of our guests, owners and employees is of paramount importance.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Provident Hotels & Resorts is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
For all Provident Hotels & Resorts properties, we are implementing the following policies:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, the policies that were in place at the time of reservations, or as previously communicated, will continue to be honored.
- For guests with reservations made on or after July 5, 2020, for arrival dates through December 22, 2020, the reservation will be allowed to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date. Reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by December 21, 2020.
- For guests making new reservations for arrival dates on or after December 23, 2020, individual property cancellation policies in place at the time of reservation will apply.
Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
- Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit voucher) may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.
- For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider directly for further information.
Provident Hotels & Resorts is committed to providing you with a safe environment. We will actively monitor and evolve our procedures to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests, team members and owners.