Fun & Fascinating Area Attractions
Fun and fascinating activities abound around the hotel and nearby city. In addition to golf, spa and the pool at The Blue, the greater Miami, Florida area offers everything under the sun!
- Go shopping and people-watching at Dolphin Mall and International Mall located less than 5 miles from the resort
- See Miami from the sea on the Island Queen day cruises through Biscayne Bay.
- Take the Kids to the Miami Children's Museum, Miami Museum of Science, The Science Plantarium, Jungle Island, or Zoo Miami.
- Arrange a customized fishing trip.
- See a show at Bayfront Park or the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.
- Catch a Miami Heat game or concert at the American Airlines Arena. Attend other sports events at Flagler Greyhound Track, Gulfstream Park, Hialeah Park or Miami Jai-Alai.
- Visit the Miami Seaquarium overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Tour the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens or the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden.
- Stroll South Beach, with its lively nightlife and art deco architecture.
- Take in a game at either Miami Marlins Park or see the Dolphins at Sunlife Stadium.
- Enjoy the action at Homestead-Miami Speedway.