The Blue has all the luxurious appointments and services you're looking for in an all-suite hotel in the Miami, Florida area.
The Blue is set next to Doral's Blue Course, adjacent the 12th and 13th holes of the legendary course. Steps away are Doral Miami's four courses, where PGA Tour events have been hosted for more than 40 years:
- 1. The Blue Monster - a 7,125-yard layout. Par 72
- 2. The Gold Course - a 6,602-yard layout. Par 72
- 3. The Red Course - a 6,146-yard layout. Par 72
- 4. The Silver Course - a 6,557-yard layout. Par 72
At our beautiful swimming pool and sundeck guests can spend a cool, refreshing and unhurried day in the sun. The pool deck also offers a wonderful and unique venue for weddings, parties and poolside events.
Luxurious chaises and umbrellas welcome guests to relax. Lushly landscaped with ample shade and sunny areas on its stone deck, the pool area is a great place to lounge and enjoy the warm Miami sunshine. A pool café offers snacks and lunch during regular hours.
The pool has no lifeguard on duty, so children of any age must be accompanied by an adult.
The Blue offers an all-suite hotel with a wide range of upscale amenities. These include our complimentary 24-hour Fitness Center, where you can keep up your workout regimen, work out the kinks after your golf round, or work off the calories after a decadent meal or day in town.
Our exercise equipment includes:
- Treadmills and Lifecycles
- Cross training equipment
- A selection of free weights
- Dual adjustable pulley
- Resistance bands, exercise balls and stretching mats
- For runners and cyclists, the Concierge offers advice and maps of local jogging and bicycle paths around the resort.