Marina Rental Information
Advance reservations are required for all marina and trailer reservations. All marina and trailer reservations are handled by First Service Residential. You must contact First Service Residential at email@example.com to reserve. Reservations cannot be made upon arrival – all reservations must be made in advance.
If you are interested in bringing a boat to our Florida Keys oceanfront resort, please fill out the boat inquiry form below. Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo Marina slip rentals are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. The marina will accept boats up to 28 feet.
All boats are required to carry insurance ($300,000.00 Liability and $100,000.00 property damage) as mandated by Ocean Pointe at Key Largo Condominium Association. Proof of insurance is required upon making reservations. Boats not carrying the minimum required coverage will not be allowed onto property. Please email a copy of your certificate of insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also necessary that you bring these documents with you, as you may be asked to provide it again. All jet powered watercraft (i.e. jet skis, jet boats, etc.) are strictly prohibited. Boats exceeding the registered length of 28 feet are strictly prohibited. A referral to an offsite marina for vessels over 28 feet and jet powered watercrafts is available upon request.
Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo charges a Marina Facility Fee of $40.00 per night plus tax for boat parking and launch privileges. Holidays and Lobster Mini-Season will be an additional $15.00 per night over the base fee. Monthly stays are a flat $300.00 plus tax per month. This fee also allows for use of the boat washing stations. Wet slips are available at $3.00 per foot per night plus tax during Season (Mar 15 - Sept 15 & Dec 15 - Jan 15), $2.50 per foot per night plus tax during Off Season (Jan 16 - Mar 14 & Sept 16 - Dec 14), $4.00 per foot per night plus tax during holidays, Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July Weekend, and Labor Day Weekend and $5.00 per foot per night plus tax during Lobster Mini-Season.
Rules & Regulations:
A complete list of boater rules can be obtained from the Property Manager. The following is a summary of the most important rules regarding guests' boats at Ocean Pointe:
- To bring a boat or boat trailer on the property as a guest, you must have a room reservation in your name for the period that you wish to have the boat on property. You must also have a reservation for a boat trailer parking space and, if you are keeping your boat in the marina, you must have a reservation for an assigned boat slip.
- You may park your boat trailer only in the trailer parking space assigned to you. Your trailer must be returned to its parking space immediately after launching or retrieving (and wash down) of your boat and unhitched from your vehicle.
- Boat trailers are NOT permitted to be parked in front of Buildings 1 through 5 AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. NO LOADING OR UNLOADING.
- Boats are not to be left unattended in the Marina at any time unless they are secured in the boat slip assigned to you. Boats in assigned boat slips must have their dock lines properly set to ensure that no part of the boat (including the engine) extends beyond the fore and aft dock cleats of their assigned slip.
- FUELING your boat by any means or method while the boat is on Ocean Pointe property, including the Marina, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- The Marina is a "No Wake Zone". Please operate your boat accordingly.
- Guests are not permitted to bring "Jet Boats", "Jet Skis" or like vessels on Ocean Pointe property.
- Check out time for the Marina is 11:00am of the last day of your Marina reservation. You must remove your boat from the Marina by that time or you will be charged another day's Boat Slip Fee and may be subject to having your boat removed from the Marina at your expense.