With easy access to all the Miami-Dade Metropolitan areas, The Mutiny Hotel in Coconut Grove, Florida is the ideal location for production companies. Our colorful façade and distinctive waterfront setting provide the perfect filming location in Miami and put the hotel in the spotlight on more than one occasion, with both television and film using the hotel for on-site shoots. Hosting celebrities is what we do best, with the discretion and personalized service you would expect from a hotel with a reputation for life in the fast lane.
From the iconic film "Cocaine Cowboys" where we made our movie debut, to more recent major motion features like "Marley and Me" and the TV series "Burn Notice," The Mutiny Hotel knows how to perform under pressure in the world of production.
Our production-friendly staff will coordinate with you to ensure a smooth and efficient work experience. Amenities and services available to filming and production teams include:
- Production office on the ground floor, with easy access from the main lobby and the pool
- Free high-speed
- Wi-Fi in all public areas, include lobby, production office, and pool area Wi-Fi available in all guestrooms
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Suites with fully equipped kitchens, European bathrooms, oversized tubs, flat screen TV's
- Penthouse suites available
- Most Suites offer balconies overlooking the city or the bay
- Discounted valet parking for production teams
- Discounts at our restaurant, Table 14.