Coconut Grove and Miami Area Attractions
Provident at The Blue Doral Miami is set next to Doral's Blue Course, adjacent the 12th and 13th holes of the legendary course. Steps away are Doral Miami's five courses, where PGA Tour events have been hosted for more than 40 years:
1. The Blue Monster - a 7,125-yard layout. Par 72
2. The Gold Course - a 6,602-yard layout. Par 72
3. Greg Norman's Great White - a 7,171-yard layout. Par 72
4. The Red Course - a 6,146-yard layout. Par 72
5. The Silver Course - a 6,557-yard layout. Par 72
Site of the PGA Tour's Doral Open from 1962 to 2006, "The Blue Monster" is now home to World Golf's Cadillac Championship. The Gold Course has also hosted PGA Tour events, and Red Course has hosted an LPGA Tour event.
The Jim McLean Golf School at Doral golf offers state-of-the-art instruction and services to fine-tune your game. Other top-ranked Miami golf courses are nearby and our Concierge will assist you with any golf arrangements and tee times. These include:
- Costa Greens Golf Club, with layouts from 5,300 to 6,300 yards and a par of 72.
- The Biltmore, a historic course in the nearby picturesque city of Coral Gables.
- Crandon Park Key Biscayne, an island course ranked one of the top 5 in America.
- Miami Beach Golf Club, a beautifully restored historic landmark next to South Beach.
- More than 25 other courses of differing challenges and character for you to choose from.